Wow, very nice thing ^_^ But it has several drawbacks too... I'd like to say about them:
1. We can't see all items in the 'Costume Sets and Bundles', 'Armor' and 'Weapons'. We can't see Titles and Mounts too.
2. It's difficult to see those face-costumes, which float above the character's head.
3. Blue and Red Dragon Swords (back-costumes) are sometimes lags when browsing.
4. It would be more convenient not to delete all items, which we see now, but only one part of it.
5. And the strangest lag, which I saw: the character-girl look like the boy in this window O_o
I hope my comments will help you to improve this nice function
P.S.: Sorry for mistakes, I'm not english-speaking :c
1. You can't see items in the costume boxes but you can see the individual parts in the bundles section, but only the ones your class can actually wear. Same for armor and weapons, only armor and weapons your class can equip will be previewed.
2. Yeh I know, I reduced the size of the character a bit so you can at least see most of them but some float quite high and I didn't want to make the char even smaller.
3. Yeh they are glitchy indeed.
4. Maybe, but it's far too complex to add that functionality. You can just replace an item instead of clearing maybe?
5. I will fix the issue with your char always showing as male tonight in a small patch.