1a. Unacceptable Language
When communicating ingame (Say, Whisper, Megaphone, Yell, Party, Guild, Union etc.), on this Forum, or our Discord server, you are responsible for how you express yourself. You may not use language that could be offensive or vulgar to others.
Hate speech and discriminatory language is inappropriate, as is any obscene or disruptive language. Threatening or harassing another player is unacceptable. Violating any of these expectations will result in a warning and then character or account restrictions. More serious and repeated violations will result in greater restrictions.
Players should treat each other with respect, and promote an enjoyable environment.
1b. Megaphone Language
The Megaphone (server wide chat) is restricted to the English language. You may not use other languages when communicating on the Megaphone.
If you are found breaking this rule you will receive a warning. Repeated violation of this rule will result in the removal of your Megaphone item and possible character restrictions such as a chat mute.
Advertising of other servers, or spam/scam sites in ANY game chat, Forum post, or Discord channel, will result in account restrictions.
Character names, Guild names, Pet names, Today's Word names, or any other name tag players have the ability to customise must be appropriate as per the 1a. Unacceptable Language rules above. No offensive or vulgar words, or words that could be offensive to others, or words used in an attempt to impersonate or defame the reputation of another account holder, Gamemaster or Administrator.
Any name that is considered inappropriate or disrupts the community will be changed and restrictions applied to repeat offenders or where it's felt necessary.
Using third-party programs to automate any part of the game, exploiting bugs and glitches, or engaging in activity that grants an unfair advantage is considered cheating.
This includes exploiting/scamming other players, throwing Battlefield matches, win-trading and feeding in Battlefields/Colosseum/World PvP, and anything else that degrades the game experience for other players.
Behaviour that "intentionally" detracts from other player's enjoyment such as using ingame mechanics and systems in unintended ways in an effort to grief other players is unacceptable.
Unacceptable behaviour is determined by player reports and the Administrator's decision.
The sale or purchase of NoScrubs Iris Online game accounts is strictly forbidden. NoScrubs reserves the right to disable any account that is found advertised for sale or is suspected of being sold/purchased at any time without warning.
Please be aware that the original owner/creator of a game account can easily change the password of the account if they have access to the original email address used to register the account. It is NOT SAFE to buy game accounts.
You are strongly advised not to allow other players or friends and family to use your account. If something should happen to your characters or items due to account sharing, or if server rules are broken by the account user, you, as the account owner, will be held responsible.
3. Account Information
Never post your game account details on any website, including this one. If anybody asks you to do so in exchange for goods, you are being scammed and you will most likely lose the contents of your account. Never give your game account details (username, password or email address) to anybody other than Admin Sedy or Admin Galadriel at the website, and only if they specifically request that information from you.
4. Account Limitations
You can create as many accounts and characters as you want, and log as many in at the same time as you wish for the purpose of multi-character leveling and dungeons, but you are NOT permitted to log in multiple characters and leave them idle for the purpose of farming the hourly Scrub's Tears gift. If you are found doing this by the Administrator or Gamemasters, or get reported by other players, the Scrub's Tears on ALL of your accounts will be removed and account restrictions may be applied.
Note: The game client was not designed for multiple simultaneous logins. It works, but the more clients you have open the more likely you are to encounter crashes and issues relating to latency due to multiple clients communicating with the game server at the same time. If you live in a country far from the server it is recommended that you do not open multiple clients for the best game experience.
All NoScrubs Iris Online game accounts remain the property of NoScrubs.net and we reserve the right to disable them at our discretion and without warning.
BATTLEFIELD / COLOSSEUM / WORLD PVP
1. You are NOT permitted to enter any Battlefield or the Colosseum with multiple characters (using multiple clients or multiple computers or allowing others to play your alternative accounts). You are only allowed to enter with ONE of your characters.
2. When joining Battlefield/Colosseum matches you are not permitted to throw (purposely allow the enemy team to win) for example by not participating, feed (purposely assist the enemy team by dieing repeatedly without defending yourself/fighting back, or purposely place objective objects like flags in the enemy base or to an enemy player), or win-trade (make arrangements with other players to trade wins).
3. Do NOT purposely disconnect the game in Battlefield/Colosseum matches. There may be a valid reason to disconnect from the game on occasion, but doing so repeatedly will be considered as throwing/feeding/win-trading/griefing.
4. Do NOT abuse the Battlefield AFK reporting system. It is solely for reporting AFK (away from keyboard) players.
Note: Try not to go AFK (Away from Keyboard) in Battlefields. Battlefields are a team effort and doing this ruins the game for your teammates. If you are reported for being AFK by a player and you do not respond to the CAPTCHA request to prove you are not AFK you will be kicked from the Battlefield and banned from rejoining for varying durations.
Players reported for breaking any of these rules when sufficient proof is provided or found in server logs will receive a warning, and then a Battlefield ban. Repeat offenders will have their Battlefield/Colosseum points reset and any recently purchased Battlefield/Colosseum items removed, as well as other account restrictions when necessary.
5. You are not permitted to feed or win-trade Chaos Points in PK enabled maps. This includes using your own alternative accounts/characters or arranging with other players to allow you to defeat their characters or vice-versa.
If you are found breaking this rule by a Gamemaster, or another player reports you providing sufficient proof and/or evidence is found in the server logs, your Chaos Points will be reset and any Chaos Particles and/or other PK related items in your inventory will be removed.
Selling and buying game items (including tradable game currencies Scrub's Tear, Scrub's Moolah, Gold etc.) for real currency is strictly forbidden. All transactions must take place in the game itself using game currency (Scrub's Tears, Scrub's Moolah, Gold etc.). NoScrubs reserves the right to disable any account(s) found advertising items for sale for real currency and to remove purchased items.
2. Item Transfer
We do not transfer untradable items between characters or accounts. You should ensure that party/raid loot distribution settings are setup properly before a boss is killed and items are dropped so that the items can be distributed to the correct characters. You should also read tooltips of items carefully before buying or looting - the tooltip will show if the item is untradable or if it can be sealed to make it tradable.
We do not refund or exchange items purchased from vendors after 48 hours under any circumstances. If you make a mistake/miss-click when buying an item, you must send a private message to Sedy
immediately, or alternatively Direct Message Sedy on Discord, explaining what happened, but we reserve the right to refuse your request.
Exceptions: Consumable items such as Item Recipes, Equip Cards, Mount Runes, Tarot Spreads, Item Enhancements, Weapon Schematics and Mantle Schematics that have been used, and items that have been enhanced or carded, will not be refunded or exchanged. We refund/exchange items that were purchased by mistake, not because you change your mind. Consumable items that have been used were clearly not purchased by mistake.
We do not refund/exchange items due to price reductions or when an item is replaced with a newer version*. If an item is reduced in price or upgraded it does not mean you can get a refund on the item you purchased weeks ago, or have it changed to the newer one. When you purchase something you are purchasing the item you see in front of you at the price it is listed for at the time. *As a courtesy, items purchased upto 48 hours before the release of the new item will be exchanged for the newer item (if it is the same price).
Any Scrub's Moolah refund will be applied to your Scrub's Moolah balance total, it will not be refunded as tradable Moolah Tokens.
1. You are not permitted to use multiple accounts, proxies, VPN, or other IP address changing tools to make multiple votes for Scrub's Tears. If you are found abusing the voting system, all currency will be removed from all of your accounts and your accounts could receive restrictions.
So we are clear on how this works. YOU are allowed to vote on each of the voting sites ONE time every 24 hours (unless the voting says 12 hours). It doesn't matter how many accounts or characters you have, it's ONE vote per vote site, per person.
If you suspect a player of abusing the voting system, simply message Sedy with their character name.
Gamemasters must abide by a strict "hands-off" approach, meaning they must not help players circumvent game mechanics and restrictions, or give them an unfair advantage. They must limit their influence on the game as much as possible.
1. Gamemasters will not trade or sell players items or currency. The only time a Gamemaster will trade items or currency to players is when distributing rewards to the winners of official events.
2. Gamemasters may occasionally offer to help with dungeons and will announce to the server and ask if anyone would like to join the party/raid. You may also request a Gamemaster to help you but please respect their decision - they do not always have the time to help with dungeons and it's not a normal part of their duties. If they do agree to help you with a dungeon they may announce to the server so that others may join.
2a. Gamemasters are not permitted to help with "endgame content" world bosses, Dead Man's Peak, Catacombs, or any Hell Mode dungeons.
2b. Gamemasters are not permitted to "farm" the same dungeon with the same party unless it's an official event. They are only available to help, not farm for you - do not abuse their assistance by requesting it.
3. Gamemasters will not spawn world or dungeon bosses unless it's an official event or the server crashed or bugged and a world boss was lost.
4. Gamemasters will not assist you with quests by spawning required monsters or porting you to required locations. All quest requirements, spawn waiting periods, etc. are there for a reason and will not be circumvented by Gamemasters.
Depending on the severety of a violation, and if the player has been warned or restricted previously, the restrictions can vary and are completely down to the Administrator's discression
Character Restrictions include chat mutes, Battlefield bans, removal or fines of currency or points, removal of items, character deletion.
Account Restrictions include removal or fines currency (Gold, Scrub's Tears), account-wide currency (Moolah), or points (Battlefield Points, Colosseum Points etc.), a temporary ban from the game, or permanent ban from the game.
The following services are available. To avoid embarrassment, please do not request other services for cash - you will be declined.
1. We offer a character account transfer service for Moolah. Information here
2. We offer a character class change service for Moolah. Information here
3. We offer a guild points reset service for free. Information here
4. We do NOT offer a guild name change service. The only time a guild name will be changed is if it's considered offensive.
5. We do NOT sell items, reputation/points, quest completions, item exchanges, item upgrades, or item transfers for real money. Any item available for purchase can be found in the ingame shops or nsDB.
If you have a question, please check our FAQ
first and if it's not answered there, please post your question in the Game Help & Support Forum
If you wish to report a player for violating any of the rules above please send a Private Message including all relevent character names and a detailed description of the violation to Sedy
or send a Direct Message to Sedy on Discord. You may be asked to present proof in the form of a screenshot or video where necessary.
Please understand that it is often very difficult to know if certain rules have been violated from a static screenshot or even video, and restrictions will only be enforced when 100% surity is attained.
First time offenders will be warned when possible, but if they are unobtainable, ie offline, they will sometimes be temporarily banned from the game so that contact can be made, ie they initiate contact.
You are strongly encouraged to report violations, but falsely reporting with the sole intent of restricting another player's gameplay is unacceptable, and will result in your own character or account restrictions.