You don't appear to be logged in. Sign Up for a game account. It's free and only takes a few moments! Sign Up
Siri Siri
posted on Wednesday, June 15 2016, 02:02 AM in Game Help & Support
hi,

so my lock now sorc is 75 ( hey do I get a sr. citizen discount ? :c haha) and I did the quest to get reset pot and sorc job and now looking for chain quest.

uhm but where do I pick that up or what steps do I take to get it? I can't find a thread but I'm sure there was something here.

Can it be done solo if need be? I heard the 85 one is not solo-able and hard to do due to lower population and all but I'm not there yet sooo I will try to tackle this one.
thanks in advance :)
Responses (3)
Sorry, but guests cannot view the replies here.
Your Reply

Latest Discussions

1 month ago 3 560
1 month ago 3 504
2 months ago 10 984

Latest Important Stuff

6 years ago 0 7690
7 years ago 0 4443

Latest Events

Latest Updates

2 months ago 10 984
5 months ago 0 1231
6 months ago 2 1589

Latest Replies

I used to be able to get Moolah from Circus, Laioha, Decomus, Wood, Amanita, and Baphomet— six Moola
3 weeks ago
Some players could yes, but not all. You needed a regular party or some friends that already had the
4 weeks ago
Sedy wrote: Thanks for sharing your detailed feedback regarding the Mushroom Spore drop rates and
4 weeks ago
Thanks for sharing your detailed feedback regarding the Mushroom Spore drop rates and the daily atte
4 weeks ago