You don't appear to be logged in. Sign Up for a game account. It's free and only takes a few moments! Sign Up
YumYum YumYum
posted on Sunday, January 19 2014, 09:48 PM in Game Help & Support
hey admin,

I remember I had all 4 of the insane dung insignia before the up date.
as soon I went back on after the update there was none of them , there's 1 of Li,Di,WGI now bcoz my brother ''Stay' was using my acc to do idq while I was sleeping..
can you please help me with this...

Accepted Answer

Sedy Admin Sedy
replied on Monday, January 20 2014, 03:10 AM #Permalink
Sent you a PM.
Reply voted down Show
Responses (0)
Sorry, but guests cannot view the replies here.
Your Reply

Latest Discussions

1 month ago 3 583
1 month ago 3 528
2 months ago 10 1010

Latest Important Stuff

6 years ago 0 7700
7 years ago 0 4449

Latest Events

Latest Updates

2 months ago 10 1010
5 months ago 0 1245
6 months ago 2 1607

Latest Replies

I used to be able to get Moolah from Circus, Laioha, Decomus, Wood, Amanita, and Baphomet— six Moola
3 weeks ago
Some players could yes, but not all. You needed a regular party or some friends that already had the
1 month ago
Sedy wrote: Thanks for sharing your detailed feedback regarding the Mushroom Spore drop rates and
1 month ago
Thanks for sharing your detailed feedback regarding the Mushroom Spore drop rates and the daily atte
1 month ago