You don't appear to be logged in. Sign Up for a game account. It's free and only takes a few moments! Sign Up
Sunrise Sunrise
posted on Thursday, July 18 2013, 03:02 PM in Events
It's yellow, has stripes, and it's big. The magnificent and glorious tiger! I want to get pictures of them to send to my friends and family. They're so rare to find that I need help locating them. If you do get a snapshot of this magnificent tiger, send it to me right away, and I will reward you.

Rules:

1. There are some certain rules you must follow in order to successfully bring me a snapshot of this rare tiger.

2. There will be 6 tigers spawned each week, but only first three posts will get the prize. Remember the tigers have to be in full health when you take the screenshot.

3. You can kill the tigers, but you must take a picture of them for me with them in complete health. I would rather not have pictures of the poor little creatures suffering, but if you must… Kill them after you have taken a picture of them with their full health.

4. I will make a weekly bulletin place for you to submit the pictures on (I.E. This thread.) Please post them within the hour of the start of the event. I will be closing off the thread when the hour has passed, regardless of how many screenshots have been submitted.

Time: Every Thursday at 6pm Server Time

Prizes:
1st Prize: 6 All Stat IV, 150 million gold, 10 60% Shrink Cards, Boss Spawn of Choice (Except Enraged Sakun/Tundro)
2nd Prize: 5 All Stat IV, 100 million gold, 10 60% shrink cards
3rd Prize: 4 All Stat IV, 50 million gold, 10 60% shrink cards

Grand prize: Starting from March 14th, anyone who wins this event 3 times will receive the Cringer mount (70% speed, has cast time and gives 50% size)

To clarify this:
1. The mount doesn't drop from the smart little tiger anymore so I felt like there should be a way for you guys to obtain it.
2. After you won the event 3 times and received the mount you can still win the event for other prizes but you can't get another mount.
3. Any other questions you can ask me in game ~
Responses (5)
  • Accepted Answer

Christine Christine
    replied on Thursday, July 18 2013, 04:08 PM #Permalink
    test
    Reply voted down Show
  • Accepted Answer

REDbear REDbear
    replied on Thursday, July 18 2013, 04:08 PM #Permalink
    REDbear
    Reply voted down Show
  • Accepted Answer

Wadi Wadi
    replied on Thursday, July 18 2013, 04:16 PM #Permalink
    Reply voted down Show
  • Accepted Answer

xAlex xAlex
    replied on Thursday, July 18 2013, 04:17 PM #Permalink
    :3
    Reply voted down Show
  • Accepted Answer

Sunrise Sunrise
    replied on Thursday, July 18 2013, 04:19 PM #Permalink
    Winners:

1st TiRaMissU
    2nd REDbear
    3rd Wadi

-----------------

Pending for the grand prize:

Nakazy - March 14th, 1st win
    MaMaO - March 21st, 1st win
    Art2o0ka - May 16th, 1st win
    Dumplings - May 23rd, 1st win
    Chika - May 30th, 1st win
    iNatsume - June 6th, 1st win
    December - June 13th - 1st win, July 4th - 2nd win
    MiSHART - June 20th, 1st win
    NaiTrollMea - June 27th, 1st win
    Wadi - July 11th, 1st win
    TiRaMissU - July 18th, 1st win

Won the grand prize:

WickedBastard - April 4th 1st win; April 11th 2nd win, April 18th 3rd win
    hon3y - March 28th,1st win, April 25th 2nd win, May 9th 3rd win
    Reply voted down Show
Sorry, the post is currently locked. You will not be able to post a reply at the moment.

Latest Discussions

Latest Important Stuff

4 years ago 0 4653
4 years ago 0 2608

Latest Events

2 months ago 1 383
4 years ago 2 4565

Latest Updates

2 weeks ago 0 406
3 weeks ago 7 429
1 month ago 0 293

Latest Replies

ica wrote: Hi, the red and blue factions/alignments used to be for battlefield entry. Teams used
1 week ago
Hi, the red and blue factions/alignments used to be for battlefield entry. Teams used to be red vs b
1 week ago
Savanna wrote: I don't know if I'm misunderstanding what you mean, but it's being transferred
2 weeks ago
Thanks! On windows 11, I had to go to Settings->System->Display->Graphics Custom options for apps, t
2 weeks ago