You don't appear to be logged in. Sign Up for a game account. It's free and only takes a few moments! Sign Up
Reborn76 Reborn76
posted on Friday, October 13 2017, 08:47 AM in Guilds
how can i get the guild mark or emblem....

Accepted Answer

Sedy Admin Sedy
replied on Tuesday, September 25 2018, 04:37 PM #Permalink
Open the games installation folder in File Explorer (Windows) and you will see a folder called "guildmark". You just need to move the file "mark.bmp" inside that folder.
Reply voted down Show
Responses (18)
  • Accepted Answer

    Sedy Admin Sedy
    replied on Friday, October 13 2017, 02:17 PM #Permalink
    You need a 24x24 image in bmp format. Name it mark.bmp and put it into the guildmark folder and then when you go to your guild management window you can select it.

    If you don't know how to make the bmp image you can upload an image here and I will make it for you. Try to use something simple that is black/white or simple bold colours - anything too detailed doesn't look good when scaled down to the small size required.
    Reply voted down Show
  • Accepted Answer

    Reborn76 Reborn76
    replied on Sunday, October 15 2017, 12:45 AM #Permalink
    thank you very much admin SEDY...
    Reply voted down Show
  • Accepted Answer

    Reborn76 Reborn76
    replied on Sunday, October 15 2017, 01:01 AM #Permalink
    hi admin sedy try this picture i put it on my attachment... thank you very much
    Reply voted down Show
  • Accepted Answer

    Sedy Admin Sedy
    replied on Sunday, October 15 2017, 03:30 AM #Permalink
    That is not really going to work very well. It's a photo - much too detailed, and it's not even close to being square either. I will try to find something better for you.
      Reply 
    Reply voted down Show
  • Accepted Answer

    Reborn76 Reborn76
    replied on Monday, September 24 2018, 09:28 AM #Permalink
    Sedy wrote:

    That is not really going to work very well. It's a photo - much too detailed, and it's not even close to being square either. I will try to find something better for you.



    ....Good Day Admin Sedy.... still waiting for the Guild Emblem.. i was in active for almost a year quite busy on my work... but still want this emblem to my created guild...Thank you very much..




    Another thing is that on auction today 1 item where i used to auction is 75 million gold but it changed into 50 million after someone buy's it... dunno what was happened... please any help or suggestion...
      Reply 
    Reply voted down Show
  • Accepted Answer

    Reborn76 Reborn76
    replied on Monday, September 24 2018, 09:42 AM #Permalink
    try this emblem picture Admin Sedy... Thank you very much..
    Attachments:
      Reply 
    Reply voted down Show
  • Accepted Answer

    Sedy Admin Sedy
    replied on Tuesday, September 25 2018, 10:39 AM #Permalink
    Here
    Attachments:
      Reply 
    Reply voted down Show
  • Accepted Answer

    Sedy Admin Sedy
    replied on Tuesday, September 25 2018, 10:46 AM #Permalink
    Reborn76 wrote:
    Another thing is that on auction today 1 item where i used to auction is 75 million gold but it changed into 50 million after someone buy's it... dunno what was happened... please any help or suggestion...


    You are mistaken. You listed the 265 Spirit Marbles for 50,000,000 gold.
      Reply 
    Reply voted down Show
  • Accepted Answer

    Reborn76 Reborn76
    replied on Tuesday, September 25 2018, 02:13 PM #Permalink
    Sedy wrote:

    Reborn76 wrote:
    Another thing is that on auction today 1 item where i used to auction is 75 million gold but it changed into 50 million after someone buy's it... dunno what was happened... please any help or suggestion...


    You are mistaken. You listed the 265 Spirit Marbles for 50,000,000 gold.


    yup my mistake Admin Sedy... sorry i remembered now and changed it... sorry again...

    can my guild mark be ok or still cannot? thanks for your reply... and how to registered this guild emblem..
    Reply voted down Show
  • Accepted Answer

    Sedy Admin Sedy
    replied on Tuesday, September 25 2018, 02:58 PM #Permalink
    Just download the file I attached above (mark.bmp) and place it in the NoScrubs Iris Online/guildmark/ folder and then open the guild interface in the game and then Guild Management and then Guild Mark, and it should show up there.
    Reply voted down Show
  • Accepted Answer

    Reborn76 Reborn76
    replied on Tuesday, September 25 2018, 04:13 PM #Permalink
    Sedy wrote:

    Just download the file I attached above (mark.bmp) and place it in the NoScrubs Iris Online/guildmark/ folder and then open the guild interface in the game and then Guild Management and then Guild Mark, and it should show up there.



    i have done downloading the file...but the folder couldn't find ... is it here onsite or in the game itself.. dunno how to put it on a folder ...
    Reply voted down Show
  • Accepted Answer

    Reborn76 Reborn76
    replied on Tuesday, September 25 2018, 10:06 PM #Permalink
    Reborn76 wrote:

    Sedy wrote:

    Just download the file I attached above (mark.bmp) and place it in the NoScrubs Iris Online/guildmark/ folder and then open the guild interface in the game and then Guild Management and then Guild Mark, and it should show up there.



    i have done downloading the file...but the folder couldn't find ... is it here onsite or in the game itself.. dunno how to put it on a folder ...



    Thank you very much admin....
    Reply voted down Show
  • Accepted Answer

    Reborn76 Reborn76
    replied on Thursday, September 27 2018, 02:24 AM #Permalink
    Hi Admin Sedy

    done putting it on a guildmark folder but still not exist ...couldn't detect my picture and another thing is that.. different icon appear.. need your verification on this thank you..
    Attachments:
    Reply voted down Show
  • Accepted Answer

    Sedy Admin Sedy
    replied on Thursday, September 27 2018, 10:15 AM #Permalink
    Rename the file "mark.bmp". It somehow got renamed when you downloaded it.
    Reply voted down Show
  • Accepted Answer

    Rebirth76 Rebirth76
    replied on Tuesday, July 14 2020, 10:42 AM #Permalink
    Reborn76 wrote:

    try this emblem picture Admin Sedy... Thank you very much..
    Reply voted down Show
  • Accepted Answer

    Tinko Tinko
    replied on Monday, October 04 2021, 09:36 PM #Permalink
    help with the emblem)
    Reply voted down Show
  • Accepted Answer

    Sedy Admin Sedy
    replied on Tuesday, October 05 2021, 11:51 AM #Permalink
    Tinko wrote:

    help with the emblem)


    Here you go.
    Attachments:
    Reply voted down Show
  • Accepted Answer

    Tinko Tinko
    replied on Wednesday, October 06 2021, 11:38 AM #Permalink
    Ty Sedy))
    Reply voted down Show
Your Reply

Latest Discussions

1 week ago 0 147
2 weeks ago 0 237
1 month ago 0 514
1 month ago 1 457

Latest Important Stuff

1 year ago 0 2119
2 years ago 0 1290

Latest Events

Latest Updates

1 week ago 0 147
2 weeks ago 0 237
1 month ago 0 514

Latest Replies

Sedy wrote: The game requires a keyboard and mouse. You could map the movement keys and some othe
3 weeks ago
The game requires a keyboard and mouse. You could map the movement keys and some others to a gamepad
1 month ago
General420 wrote: a little late but; right after you download it just open up your windows defend
1 month ago
Updates have been applied. The server is online
1 month ago