You don't appear to be logged in. Sign Up for a game account. It's free and only takes a few moments! Sign Up
Ray Darkwolf Ray Darkwolf
posted on Sunday, November 20 2016, 06:34 PM in Game Suggestions
Hallo Sedy~

Could we have some repeatable quests for the higher levelled maps Sandstorm Desert to Grand Wildwoods, maybe Port Plunder too? Or is it at least planned for in the future? :D

Cause notice board dailies for these don't pop up for me at lvl 100 anymore for TF and GW (idk if i'm bugged or something) Not to mention you only do those once a day. And I'd like somewhat of a repeatable if we're all killing mobs so much for recipe and mat farming. At least we up a bit of reputation and we have a counter ( which helps me stay sane cause after spending, i kid you not, 4 hours killing the same mobs-- I'm a bit cranky HAHAHAH )

So something like:

[Repeat] Grand Wildwoods monsters
Kill any monsters located in Grand Wildwood map. (including Elites too)
0/100
Rewards 50 Terminus Rep

[Repeatable] Tainted Fern monsters
Kill any monsters located in Grand Wildwood map (including Elites too)
0/100
Rewards 50 Terminus Rep

Just an idea XD. Thanks Sedy~
Responses (2)
  • Accepted Answer

Sedy Admin Sedy
    replied on Sunday, November 20 2016, 06:41 PM #Permalink
    You already get rep from every wanted paper/notice board but I might add a repeatable hand-in quest that requires specific items, not monster kills. Those notice boards bug sometimes btw, just leave the map and reenter and the quests show up again. Still looking for a fix for that bug. Pretty much all of the notice board quests are available even when level 100, it's only a few in GW that are not, for lower level owls and bloombugs - it gets replaced with quests for the higher level ones.

I will add some repeatable hand-in quests for Port Plunder when the new dungeon is ready, as that will be the primary way to earn rep for that faction. I might also add one for League of Athanor.
    Reply voted down Show
  • Accepted Answer

Ray Darkwolf Ray Darkwolf
    replied on Sunday, November 20 2016, 06:42 PM #Permalink
    Dangit, I was hoping for monster kill counters HAHAHA. Even if its a lot T_T"
    Oh well, thanks Sedy haha :D
    Reply voted down Show
Your Reply

Latest Discussions

4 weeks ago 2 107
4 weeks ago 0 576
1 month ago 7 490
1 month ago 2 121

Latest Important Stuff

4 years ago 0 4670
4 years ago 0 2618

Latest Events

Latest Updates

4 weeks ago 0 576
1 month ago 7 490
1 month ago 0 329

Latest Replies

ica wrote: Hi, the red and blue factions/alignments used to be for battlefield entry. Teams used
2 weeks ago
Hi, the red and blue factions/alignments used to be for battlefield entry. Teams used to be red vs b
2 weeks ago
Savanna wrote: I don't know if I'm misunderstanding what you mean, but it's being transferred
3 weeks ago
Thanks! On windows 11, I had to go to Settings->System->Display->Graphics Custom options for apps, t
3 weeks ago