You don't appear to be logged in. Sign Up for a game account. It's free and only takes a few moments! Sign Up
koleeeeyns koleeeeyns
posted on Monday, March 13 2023, 12:48 PM in General Chat
Hi Good day! hope you are doing well Game Masters

I just want to report one of player here, he is very racist. you know GM that is not a good attitude. Especially not a good influencer here, his name is Zeref. I hope you can check them because i am having fun for this game but I think i need to quit because you have a player like him.

Thank you.
Responses (11)
  • Accepted Answer

    Voldy Voldy
    replied on Tuesday, March 14 2023, 06:04 AM #Permalink
    The iris community is very multilingual, even if it was in the game of GM who monitors the chat, then he will not be able to understand everything
    I made a decision for myself to blacklist such people, although this greatly limits the already small online and the opportunity to agree with someone to go on a dungeon.
      Reply 
    Reply voted down Show
  • Accepted Answer

    Sedy Admin Sedy
    replied on Tuesday, March 14 2023, 11:43 AM #Permalink
    Hello koleeeeyns,

    Please provide a screenshot showing what this player said that you believe to be racist. You can send it directly to me in a private message.

    Hover my avatar and hit the Message button to send me a private message.
      Reply 
    Reply voted down Show
  • Accepted Answer

    Sedy Admin Sedy
    replied on Friday, March 17 2023, 05:50 PM #Permalink
    I still didn't hear from you with proof of the player Zeref being racist as you say. As I'm sure you understand, I cannot take action against a player just on your say so.

    Other players came forward with some screenshots of your argument and I see nothing racist there. Please correct me if I'm wrong and provide a screenshot as I requested before or you should retract this report.

    Also, please see the very last paragraph of the server rules at https://noscrubs.net/discussions/server-rules

    You are strongly encouraged to report violations, but falsely reporting with the sole intent of restricting another player's gameplay is unacceptable, and will result in your own character or account restrictions.
    Reply voted down Show
  • Accepted Answer

    STaRBoY STaRBoY
    replied on Sunday, March 19 2023, 06:37 AM #Permalink
    I feel the same way. Many, not all, of the old players are so full of themselves. They love giving condescending remarks and show their trashy attitude towards the others. I just reported a player who was also mean to newbies and now majority of their guild and the guild memberS in their union are now against me. Now they are ruining the game and then take a video and photos to set up showing i am not playing it right.
    Reply voted down Show
  • Accepted Answer

    STaRBoY STaRBoY
    replied on Sunday, March 19 2023, 07:07 AM #Permalink
    Sedy wrote:

    Hello koleeeeyns,

    Please provide a screenshot showing what this player said that you believe to be racist. You can send it directly to me in a private message.

    Hover my avatar and hit the Message button to send me a private message.



    Good Day Sedy❣️

    Speaking of screenshot, with regards to my previous concern about a player who was mean to others especially to newbies, he and many of his guildies are now against me (including other members of their union guilds. They would ruined BF matches just to kill me, others would take flags to enemy base, and others who became my team mates are not attacking and would just keep on running. Worst is they would even take videos/photos of me just to set me up as if i am the ruining the game. I do have a screenshot of the last match showing him just standing and then taking a video of me as if i was just standing when he already sold the game.

    I do not wish any restrictions to anyone or anything. I just want to play my childhood game. I completely understand how they feel about me not being able to help at all. I do things they wanted me to do, its just confusing though coz others wants me to just sit or hide, and yet others wants me to fight eventhough i could not even make a decent damage which would give opponents higher points especially if im the lead. Others even taught me to sit immediately where the portals spawn so to hide, but others are saying i am ruining the game because i always sit.

    I am all alone, my guild is not active, only 2 of us active, i dont have friends in the game, i havent even seen whats inside wonderland or vonstein mansion, and so my gears are gap. I thought gaining bfpoints could help me get gears i needed to at least catch up with their expectations but it seems others are so affected by me joining a match, and i completely understand that.

    That being said,
    I strongly suggest to put an additional bracket to bf matches aside fron the level bracket. We have score/hero rating that maybe we could use to separate highbies to newbies/lowbies so then to avoid issues with the equipment/skill gap.


    I really appreciate you taking these to account and we are very satisfied to your every response and resolution to our concerns.


    Much Thanks, GM Sedy❣️


    "Mercy triumphs over judgment."
    Reply voted down Show
  • Accepted Answer

    Voldy Voldy
    replied on Sunday, March 19 2023, 04:56 PM #Permalink
    This server is like a small club where everyone knows each other. If you just want to enjoy the game, then many create their own guild and play it for their own pleasure. So it was with me. I made my EagleHeart.
    You need to look for the same players. They are. Together, together you can go through any dungeon.
    Moreover, Sedy periodically pleases us with new content.
    As for the battles, I would go to them if I needed BFP and did not listen to anyone. At the same time, you can turn off the Normal, Party and Yell chats in advance.
      Reply 
    Reply voted down Show
  • Accepted Answer

    Sedy Admin Sedy
    replied on Sunday, March 19 2023, 05:28 PM #Permalink
    I strongly suggest to put an additional bracket to bf matches aside fron the level bracket. We have score/hero rating that maybe we could use to separate highbies to newbies/lowbies so then to avoid issues with the equipment/skill gap.


    It would be ideal yes, and I have considered it before, but the player base, or more to the point the players that are interested in joining battlefields, is too few to divide up into brackets. I think it would very likely prevent them from starting so often. But yes, the problem would be solved if we did that.

    I would suggest that you join Molten Arena, Flag Match and Capture the Flag for now, since you can be useful in any of these battlefields, and maybe just hold off on joining Death Match until you get some better gear since that battlefield is solely based on points from defeating enemy players.

    It's only a suggestion though. You can join whatever battles you want to. If you are already letting the other players on your team know that you are new here and asking them what they want you to do, hide or fight, they have no reason to complain. Just don't assume they want you to stand back because then they might report you for not participating and helping. But anyone saying you must not join - pay them no attention.
      Reply 
    Reply voted down Show
  • Accepted Answer

    STaRBoY STaRBoY
    replied on Sunday, March 19 2023, 05:36 PM #Permalink
    Thank You So Much admin Sedy❣️ Will definitely do your suggestion. Much Thanks
    Reply voted down Show
  • Accepted Answer

    koleeeeyns koleeeeyns
    replied on Friday, March 24 2023, 02:17 AM #Permalink
    Sedy wrote:

    I still didn't hear from you with proof of the player Zeref being racist as you say. As I'm sure you understand, I cannot take action against a player just on your say so.

    Other players came forward with some screenshots of your argument and I see nothing racist there. Please correct me if I'm wrong and provide a screenshot as I requested before or you should retract this report.

    Also, please see the very last paragraph of the server rules at https://noscrubs.net/discussions/server-rules

    You are strongly encouraged to report violations, but falsely reporting with the sole intent of restricting another player's gameplay is unacceptable, and will result in your own character or account restrictions.
    Sedy wrote:

    I strongly suggest to put an additional bracket to bf matches aside fron the level bracket. We have score/hero rating that maybe we could use to separate highbies to newbies/lowbies so then to avoid issues with the equipment/skill gap.


    It would be ideal yes, and I have considered it before, but the player base, or more to the point the players that are interested in joining battlefields, is too few to divide up into brackets. I think it would very likely prevent them from starting so often. But yes, the problem would be solved if we did that.

    I would suggest that you join Molten Arena, Flag Match and Capture the Flag for now, since you can be useful in any of these battlefields, and maybe just hold off on joining Death Match until you get some better gear since that battlefield is solely based on points from defeating enemy players.

    It's only a suggestion though. You can join whatever battles you want to. If you are already letting the other players on your team know that you are new here and asking them what they want you to do, hide or fight, they have no reason to complain. Just don't assume they want you to stand back because then they might report you for not participating and helping. But anyone saying you must not join - pay them no attention.
    Voldy/Siriuz/Vakula wrote:

    This server is like a small club where everyone knows each other. If you just want to enjoy the game, then many create their own guild and play it for their own pleasure. So it was with me. I made my EagleHeart.
    You need to look for the same players. They are. Together, together you can go through any dungeon.
    Moreover, Sedy periodically pleases us with new content.
    As for the battles, I would go to them if I needed BFP and did not listen to anyone. At the same time, you can turn off the Normal, Party and Yell chats in advance.
    Reply voted down Show
  • Accepted Answer

    koleeeeyns koleeeeyns
    replied on Friday, March 24 2023, 02:17 AM #Permalink
    Sedy wrote:

    I strongly suggest to put an additional bracket to bf matches aside fron the level bracket. We have score/hero rating that maybe we could use to separate highbies to newbies/lowbies so then to avoid issues with the equipment/skill gap.


    It would be ideal yes, and I have considered it before, but the player base, or more to the point the players that are interested in joining battlefields, is too few to divide up into brackets. I think it would very likely prevent them from starting so often. But yes, the problem would be solved if we did that.

    I would suggest that you join Molten Arena, Flag Match and Capture the Flag for now, since you can be useful in any of these battlefields, and maybe just hold off on joining Death Match until you get some better gear since that battlefield is solely based on points from defeating enemy players.

    It's only a suggestion though. You can join whatever battles you want to. If you are already letting the other players on your team know that you are new here and asking them what they want you to do, hide or fight, they have no reason to complain. Just don't assume they want you to stand back because then they might report you for not participating and helping. But anyone saying you must not join - pay them no attention.
    Reply voted down Show
  • Accepted Answer

    koleeeeyns koleeeeyns
    replied on Friday, March 24 2023, 02:17 AM #Permalink
    Hi Sedy Good afternoon, Sorry for inconvenience if I did not respond immediately, To be honest. I deleted this game on my computer because I am not having fun anymore.

    First, I know I can't provide a screenshot here anymore because I exit the game after the arguement.

    I am really having fun, yeah. I think I am almost 12 years of player here in this game and the first server before is from SEA [Philippines]. And then I tried here in this server [NoScrubs] but I came back here last February 2023. But some of players are not good. Do you know, I am sitting beside on them then they told me "GO AWAY!" like... really? I am just sitting here while I navigate my gears because I don't have and I am only level75.. then I told them, why? I am just sitting here. And then after few minute, other of his guildmate tolerate him like " what's wrong" kinda like that, they see my fault and I completely understand, "BUT, Why they need to say "GO AWAY" to me, is it because I am noob? and they are strong?."

    But anyway, I uninstall again this game and to be honest this is one of my childhood game, however not on this time because of some players attitude is not good.


    Thank you so much Sedy, I really love this game all the time.
    Reply voted down Show
Your Reply

Latest Discussions

1 week ago 1 75
2 weeks ago 0 246
3 weeks ago 1 230

Latest Important Stuff

4 years ago 0 4749
4 years ago 0 2663

Latest Events

Latest Updates

2 weeks ago 0 246
3 weeks ago 0 225
2 months ago 0 774

Latest Replies

Sedy wrote: Thank you Sedy!!! ill let him know : )
6 days ago
Hi Jolie, The voting websites and systems only allow 1 vote per 12 or 24 hours from the same IP a
6 days ago
Hi Beatrice, Please register a new account. I have cleared the email address you used for this on
1 week ago
Hello Kuzuhai, I will send you a private message about this.
1 week ago