You don't appear to be logged in. Sign Up for a game account. It's free and only takes a few moments! Sign Up
Silk GM Silk
posted on Sunday, May 28 2017, 02:03 AM in Events
/images/iris/screenshotevent.jpg

Arrrrrrr Iris NoScrubs.net players! It's time for the next installment of the Screenshot Event!

THEME
The theme is Pirates! Create your most "Piratey" screenshots mateys!. Your screenshots should be related to this theme.

Arrrrrrrr you ready for plundering? Arrrrrrrr you ready to dress up in your best Pirate outfit? Arrrrrrr you ready for TREASURE?!
With the new Pirate's of the Caribbean:Dead Men Tell No Tales I thought it would be fun to use this as a theme!
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRRynPaJp56dmpfUGeG3x9o7WirlscR99wbxw56RX3qtMOf-KEn

REWARDS
1st place: 20 GM boxes of your choice
2nd place: 15 GM boxes of your choice
3rd place: 10 GM boxes of your choice

HOW THIS WORKS
Simply reply to this post and use the Attach button to add up to 3 game screenshots relating to the theme above.

You have 2 weeks to post here or on our Facebook page if you prefer. I will be sharing the link via the NoScrubs.net Facebook.

In two weeks I will lock this thread and choose the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners.

Start Date: 28/5/2017
End Date: 10/6/2017

PLEASE also post the type of GM Box you want - the options are:
GM Gold Box
GM Tear Box
GM Speedy Food Box
GM Steel Food Box
GM Potion Box
GM First Aid Box

RULES
1. Nothing inappropriate.
2. Only entries related to the theme will be accepted.
3. Minor editing/enhancement IS allowed but don't go over the top - it should still look like a screenshot.
4. Submit all entries before the end date.
5. Only 3 screenshots per person/account.
6. You must add the type of GM Box you want in the post with the screenshots.
7. If there are not enough screenshots in 2 weeks, the contest will end and there will not be any winners.

LAST WINNERS
Theme: Anything in Iris - USE ANY IMAGE EDITING SOFTWARE! IGNORE RULE 3!
Winners: None

Send in those screenshots!
Show us what you've got!

~Silk
Responses (0)
  • There are no replies here yet.
Sorry, the post is currently locked. You will not be able to post a reply at the moment.

Latest Discussions

Latest Important Stuff

3 years ago 0 4583
4 years ago 0 2558

Latest Events

1 month ago 1 270
4 years ago 2 4463

Latest Updates

5 minutes ago 0 11
1 month ago 5 528

Latest Replies

I have the same issues. When I press START nothing happens. I checked my antivirus and nothing was
4 days ago
Lets chat on Discord and get it fixed for you.
2 weeks ago
The anniversary events are now over - I hope everyone managed to finish the quests and got their pet
4 weeks ago
Voldy wrote: Sedy, thank you for the update, the reduction in prices for moolah mounts is a good
1 month ago