You don't appear to be logged in. Sign Up for a game account. It's free and only takes a few moments! Sign Up
Sedy Admin Sedy
posted on Tuesday, October 16 2018, 12:15 PM in Events
Check our Facebook page and enter the Halloween Event for another chance to win a Jack's Wheels mount worth 290 Moolah!

https://noscrubs.net/images/iris/oct2017update/event_facebook_halloween2017.jpg

All you need to do is LIKE the page, LIKE the post (it's pinned at the top of the page and looks like the image above, SHARE the post to your own wall, and REPLY with your character name and choice of Mk.3 or Mk.4 mount.

5 winners will be picked at random using a 3rd party tool on 31st October at 23:59 (UTC/game server time).

Good luck everyone!
Responses (1)
  • Accepted Answer

Sedy Admin Sedy
    replied on Thursday, November 01 2018, 10:50 AM #Permalink
    The event is now over and the winner have been picked at random from those that shared the post, liked it, and left their character name and choice of mount.

l3lackLotus / Mk.4
    Bellezza / Mk.4
    CaptainYoo / Mk.3
    Mufasa / Mk.4
    Veronica / Mk.4

Mounts will be delivered to the giftbox shortly :)
    Reply voted down Show
Your Reply

Latest Discussions

Latest Important Stuff

3 years ago 0 4633
4 years ago 0 2592

Latest Events

2 months ago 1 344
4 years ago 2 4531

Latest Updates

1 week ago 0 291
1 week ago 7 325
3 weeks ago 0 263

Latest Replies

ica wrote: Hi, the red and blue factions/alignments used to be for battlefield entry. Teams used
2 days ago
Hi, the red and blue factions/alignments used to be for battlefield entry. Teams used to be red vs b
2 days ago
Savanna wrote: I don't know if I'm misunderstanding what you mean, but it's being transferred
5 days ago
Thanks! On windows 11, I had to go to Settings->System->Display->Graphics Custom options for apps, t
1 week ago