1. Using promotion via famous gaming youtuber or twitch ( at least min 30-50k subs)
I have looked into this in the past but they wanted an unreasonable amount of money. I will look into it some more though as it's a good idea.
2. Pricepool gacha box for player who stream while playing. 1 ticket for playingGacha box can get every 1-2 hours while playing. The box contain untradeable item (scrubs tears,moolah coin, potion V/VI, Card IV, usable Item buff, LQ item quest,Enhancement Stone, recipe,etc ) the better item have low chance to get it.
It's also a good idea but not sure how it could be implemented. Where did you get the idea? Did you see some game that does this?
3. Reduce the cost of some moolah item or add some new item on moolah store ( untradeable potion 20/30% ) who usable but not ruin the market.
I can certainly look at prices of moolah items but can you give me some specifics on things you think are too expensive? It's kind of difficult with pricing for a game with players from different parts of the world. For some, something might be reasonably priced, but for others way too expensive due to earnings/currency rates etc. It's one of the reasons I made it possible to earn moolah in the game and also why it's tradable.
4. Add delay time for PVE potion, but reduce the cost material requirement for make the potion. It will make people more active farm herb.
Any specific potions or just generally all of them? And do you mean increase the cooldown of the potions themselves but make them a bit easier to make? Or add a cooldown on actually crafting it?
One thing I don't particularly like about the crafting system is that a lot of recipes require the result of the previous version of the recipe. I mean, Potion II recipe requiring Potion I, Potion III recipe requiring Potion II etc. I did change quite a few of these recipes the last time I made updates to the crafting system and recipes, but there are still quite a lot of them in Alchemy.
5.Make some new event who makes people interested to join it ( Hide n Seek , Monster Invasion, Random Collect Material who gives interesting price )
I have always left this kind of thing to Gamemasters in the past but since we no longer have them I will try my best to do some myself. It's just difficult to find the time at the moment.
6. Make some item can put on auction ( like title,75% mount) for mount is better while using seal scroll.
I probably wouldn't make titles tradable but I will consider making mounts sealable. I'm sure plenty of players have a bunch of unused mounts in their warehouses that they could make use of on alts or sell off. I will think on that one